- Political: Who is in charge?
- Economic: How do we make a living?
- Religion: What do we believe?
- Social: How do we relate to one another?
- Intellectual / Arts: How do we learn? How do we express ourselves?
- Area / Geography: How does where we live impact how we live?
It is already December 3. Progress reports for the second quarter go home next week. Where has the time gone? I can't believe we are half way through the second quarter. With Christmas around the corner and progress reports not done, my teacher brain has turned on..partly to distract me form those darn progress reports, partly because that is who I am. I began surfing the internet to get some new inspiration. I found a new to me graphic organizer called PERSIA, and blog post about using it. Can't wait to try it in class.
I am a future empty-nester with two boys, a husband and a passion for writing, creating and teaching. I teach 7th and 8th grade Social Studies in Massachusetts. I am a self proclaimed history geek and proud of it! In my spare time ( Spare time, ha ha that's a joke! ) I enjoy photography, reading and hanging out with my family.